Southsider2k4 Watch

Texsox

How Soon Will SS2K4 have the #1 Post Total?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How Soon Will SS2K4 have the #1 Post Total?

• Monday May 3
    • Wednesday May 5
    • Friday May 7
    • Sunday May 9
    • > May 9 < May 15
    • > May 15
    • Never

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish, Id be set then. You have to go to U of M for a degree in window washing. :lol:

I'm tryin to get my associates in window washing at Nassau Community College, its hard though it takes like 20 weeks :o

And there is evidence that I actually work, as my two main work programs are open as well.

I was trying and figure out which programs those are. I figure they were some game programs ;)

I was trying and figure out which programs those are. I figure they were some game programs  ;)

Order Express is the program that we input our commodities orders. It is actually a pretty smart system as we are able to put in orders to dozens of different exchanges around the world, and it is able to sort and send them to the right place.

Memphis is our system for trade matching and that kind of stuff.

Well this is it, the magical post.  (that is unless that bastard Gage just started making a bunch of posts :lol: )

I want to make it a memorable one, so I am going to make a little bit of a cyberspeech.

First of all I want to thank pretty much everyone involved in this site.  That starts with the guys who just lurk and runs all of the way up to guys like Mario, Jason and company who founded, finance, and are the backbone of this site.

This is an incredible place to be.  The level of discussion can be anything from bodily functions to the most dedicated passionate discussion of the Chicago White Sox, outside of their boardroom.

I never expected to be this ensconsed into a web site.  After being on the ESPN site for a while I had just gotten sick of the stupid stuff that went on and wanted a change. I had talked to Mario a lot before on the ESPN site, and appreciated the chance to write for Soxnet that he gave me, and remembered him talking about this message board.  So I did what so many others had done before, and lurked and read for a while.  Finally I am pretty sure if was an article written by 1549 that inspired me to make my first post, which was a question about his write up.  The rest as they say, is history.  16,240 posts later, here we are.

I also never expected to be asked to help out so much on this site.  When I got asked to be a moderator, and then an administrator, where as much of honors as getting a promotion at work.  To have the people who run this site and post here, tell me that they think that much of me to let me help run the site, is a humbling thought.

And even if I were to never post here again, I will never forget the friendships that I have made here.  Both of the reallife and cyber kinds.  I have met people I never would have met, and shared lives I never would have known if it wasn't for Soxtalk.  I hope that exact thought resonates with people.  Many people are perfectly content just coming here for basic reasons, such as info, or contests, or anything in between.  But for me, I was a lucky one who has gotten so much more that is fair out of a web site.

Thanks to all!

Southsider2k4-Mike

:cheers :cheers :headbang

Hey who unpinned MY thread?  I will not be regulated to yesterdays news!!!  No come upins!!!!

The Thread Head giveth and the Thread Head taketh away :lol:

When the hell are you going to retire?