sox park

Ishmookie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oye ve....  :rolleyes:

It's like those at Soxfest that were asking (for the 8,436,942,091,331rd time) why they didn't use the US Cellular money to pay Colon... :headshake

Wait a sec, that answer is easy. The reason we didnt use that money on Bartolo was so we could use it on Magglio. :rolleyes: :P

Aren't the housing projects across the Dan Ryan coming down in the next few years? That will improve The Cell more than anything else.

3 of the 4 are already gone and the fences for the last one to be destroyed are already up.

yes, but you have to admit those billboards are UG-LEEEE.

Besides a minimalist (nothing fancy) HR porch in RF, they NEED to build something admistrative building/fountain-y in LCF as well.

Would make for an AWESOME park.

They don't bother me either way.

I love the park as is - I don't want a waterfall, or a warehouse, or a slide for a mascot, or a ferris wheel, or anything else that would be more "kitschy".

They got rid of the ONE thing I found disgusting, that horrid blue ring around the top of the park that made it look like a spaceship.

I just noticed something. On the Northside, they got ride of those ugly walking ramps.

What gives this credibility as being what WILL hapen to the park, is the inclusion of all the other changes that were made this offseason.

Are those only only pics they had posted? Or are those the oonly ones you could find?

I think I got these off the WhiteSox board on MLB.com...I can't really remember, but these are the only ones I were able to find. I think this would be sweet as hell, if this is the final product. But like I said, I think it looks great now.