Wanna Rock the Vote Again?

Cali

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh im sure there are a few of us who can stuff that ballot box.... isnt it funny how good honel is doing .....lol.....im sure we can put the sox over the edge on this one too....... ;)

the preseason power poll was invented by idiots who have nothing to do but need to create controversy because there is no baseball until March 31st and no one would pay them any attention if they didn't say stupid things to get a response --

just my hunch -

Its very Sox's fans duty to vote on this poll, i did my share... 60% GO SOX'S!!!!!! :D

It won't let me see the results of the poll for some reason. I know one thing, the Sox are a better team then the Cubs, then again, I think when everything is over the Sox will be wearing the rings. :headbang

You know what I think?

I think that the majority of these fans are actually baseball fans....and another 36% are idiotic people that look to movies like Major League 2 and Angels in the Outfield and see how mean of a team we are, and then they look at movies like Rookie of the Year and think, hey, that makes perfect sense....the Cubs are good in that movie and are rushing a young pitcher to the major leagues when he obviously isn't ready.

If this poll had 0% idiotic people voting on it, then it would be something like "Cubs 3% - White Sox 97%"

You know what I think?

I think that the majority of these fans are actually baseball fans....and another 36% are idiotic people that look to movies like Major League 2 and Angels in the Outfield and see how mean of a team we are, and then they look at movies like Rookie of the Year and think, hey, that makes perfect sense....the Cubs are good in that movie and are rushing a young pitcher to the major leagues when he obviously isn't ready.

If this poll had 0% idiotic people voting on it, then it would be something like "Cubs 3% - White Sox 97%"

I dunno, if they get some 14 year with a broken arm that can throw 105 mph then they are definately going to the series.

You know what I think?

LOL, i have to say this is a great assesment of the White Sox media bias. Hollywood just likes playing us as the bad guys in black. I still remember that big ogre from Major League in our beautiful white sox uniform. Is there a rule amongst directors that the antagonist team in a baseball movie has to be the White Sox?

Sometimes I kind of like that. Remember in "Angels in the Outfield" when the Angels were playing the ChiSox for the pennant? The Sox seemed like villains at that part, especially with "The league RBI leader, Kit 'Hit or Die' Keesey" a big snuff chewing som' b**** with a huge scar acroosed his face, making the final out.

I almost want to watch that movie now.