WhiteSoxCentral Feedback

Heads22

I was right, he went to the Indians.

Here was a blurb about him on May 1st:

Bobby Howry has been taking part in extended spring training while recovering from elbow surgery, according to the Akron Beacon Journal. "The reports on him are good," Wedge said. "He will pitch in (Triple-A) Buffalo in early May." He could return to action by mid-May.

You could put a whos hot and whos not section up on future sox? do it weekly or so.

We had that last year, I did a few of them. I believe the plan is to cover each team every week or so and that will be like a hot/not within each team.

BTW, Baldwin is on the Mets' AAA team (Norfolk). Him and Ring pitched in the same game for a win, I hate it when that happens. That just happened yesterday, Joe Valentine and Aaron Myette combined to hold the Knights to 1 run. :bang

Ya, this year its giong to be more focus on the teams and which playesr are really stepping up and which ones aren't. However, were going to have a Hot List and Cerb is going to head that up. It will be more of a biweekly feature and it will look aside projections and strictly focus on stats.

I was right, he went to the Indians.

Here was a blurb about him on May 1st:

Bobby Howry has been taking part in extended spring training while recovering from elbow surgery, according to the Akron Beacon Journal. "The reports on him are good," Wedge said. "He will pitch in (Triple-A) Buffalo in early May." He could return to action by mid-May.

If Howry had anything he would be at least the set up guy in that horrible horrible Indians pen.