Sharon survives no confidence vote

southsider2k5

I don't have the time or inclination to do this AGAIN.

Suffice it to say, I have the utmost confidence that there will ALWAYS be a Jewish State of Israel and there will never be a "Palestine" on any of the land that is Eretz Yisrael.

With G-d's will, this will be true.

Shalom.

I guess the UN has a history of sticking its nose where it doesn't belong.

Now the UN is hell-bent on f***ing Israel over, every chance it gets!

The UN f***ed over the Jews. This much I agree with you.

Damn, I agreed with I4E. :o ::faints::

The Jews lived just fine with the Palestinians owning land, going to work, etc. until the UN said "The Jews now get 55% of the land and there will be no discussion on it." You and I both know of the overt anti-Semitism of government during that time period (i.e. Russia's treatment of the Jews, Dulles and other major players in the US government that made extreme anti-Semitic comments and employed former members of the SS etc) and these countries made up the Security Council. The reason the Balfour Declaration was made was, essentially, to kick the Jews out of Britain.

I cannot see any reason that would justify killing that family. The least of all being revenge. And even if, by some chance, and there is no evidence to support this, the woman was a IDF sodlier, taking her kids out is wrong.