Finals Week?

Texsox

I have two finals and just put the finishing touches on a paper that would not have been as good without the assistance of FlaSoxxJim. Anyone who can combine some stats help, with little known facts from the Guiness Brewery, is :headbang :cheers.

Bu Tuesday, I am finished for a month.

I'm on the other end of the podium but it is good that the semester is at an end nonetheless. I gave my last exam on Thursday, and the students were smart enough to give me a 6-pack of Guinness ( :drink Good For You) to get me through one last evening of grading. I'm done teaching until September.

I'm on the other end of the podium but it is good that the semester is at an end nonetheless.  I gave my last exam on Thursday, and the students were smart enough to give me a 6-pack of Guinness ( :drink Good For You) to get me through one last evening of grading.  I'm done teaching until September.

I never knew you were a professor......

Makes sense now, after the ridiculous amount of knowledge you possess towards genetics. :lol: What college do you teach at in Florida (I presume)?

I never knew you were a professor......

Makes sense now, after the ridiculous amount of knowledge you possess towards genetics.  :lol: What college do you teach at in Florida (I presume)?

I work at a not-for-profit oceanographic institution in Fort Pierce FL, but we have institutional teaching colaborations with Florida Atlantic University and Florida Institute of Technology. I and a few others here have adjunct faculty status with one or both institutions. We have a 'Semester by the Sea' every January term through the FAU affiliation and that is the sequence I'm most involved with. The students come up and live on our campus for the semester, and pretty much immerse themselves in things oceanic.

I have two finals and just put the finishing touches on a paper that would not have been as good without the assistance of FlaSoxxJim. Anyone who can combine some stats help, with little known facts from the Guiness Brewery, is  :headbang  :cheers.

Bu Tuesday, I am finished for a month.

Done with my finals. Had the only one this afternoon. I have a paper I am turning in tomm and then I am done till the summer.

Two finals on Thursday and then I am done for the semester. I'll still have a paper to write for my independent study but that's not due till September so who cares. All I know is that in 8 days I will be at my first Sox game of the season. :headbang

I didn't have to take any finals this semester!!! :D

Then again, I student taught all semester long WHICH THEY DON'T PAY YOU A SINGLE PENNY TO DO (what a travashamocrity)...So I shouldn't have to take any!

Graduation's this Saturday morning.

Then again, I student taught all semester long WHICH THEY DON'T PAY YOU A SINGLE PENNY TO DO (what a travashamocrity)...So I shouldn't have to take any!

Congrats. :cheers

i have 2 finials on monday and a test. then im off to oregon until the 20th then back to school for me, i dont really like the idea of summer school, but when it means getting done sooner im all for it. im taking 17 credit hours this summer. should have a 2 year degree in less than 1 year, then im on to a universty.

Great commercials...

Or is it because HE'S GOT BLINDERS ON!!!

Tomorrow, 10 a.m., last final.

I'd also like to thank ISU for having ethernet down from last night until this morning. Good stuff when you're trying to study for finals.

Yeah especially when you are trying to finish off your english porfolio, and all your papers are saved on the network. It was a long night last night trying to finish off thet crap that i should have been able to finish off earlier. :fyou Resnet

Yeah especially when you are trying to finish off your english porfolio, and all your papers are saved on the network. It was a long night last night trying to finish off thet crap that i should have been able to finish off earlier.  :fyou Resnet

Yeah, I had the same problem as you guys. I was trying to watch the gamecast because I couldn't watch the game (one final and it isn't until thursday). It really pissed me off, just glad I was able to get on a little after the game and see what had happened as well as figure how I am getting home. Thanks ISU :puke

I got till the end of May...then I get like 3 days off (GOING TO VEGAS...HELL YA) and then I got summer school till July 5th.  After that my summer break begins and goes till late August.

Awesome, I am going to Vegas at the end of May too for about 4 days. Should kick some serious ass :headbang