Apu

BrandoFan

Stop posting extremely graphic violent material on the site. That's why they invented LINKING. They also have that thing called a "WARNING"

My idea of a good day is NOT seeing a child's heads blown off or some poor Iraqi sap's grimaced noggin' lying in the pile of his own flesh. You were doing that s*** in the Israel-Palestine thread and now the Iraq thread.

Dumbass motherf***er. :headshake

:crying  :crying  :crying

First off...graphic photos?  I didn't post a photo of somebody with their head blown off at all, you've got the wrong person there Sparky.  But thanks for blaming me for s*** I didn't do.  I appreciate much.

Apu,

The pics of a detainee/prisoner being urinated on, and other forms of torture should be linked to IMHO.

Please consider editing. If this was strictly a political site I would feel different, but this was started as Sox Talk and SLAP is a small corner.

Thank you APU.

I've been in other situations where the person didn't feel that he/she needed to react to anotehr person's complaint. Thank you for taking the high road.

And I edited my pic of US soldiers in another thread.

Stop posting extremely graphic violent material on the site.   That's why they invented LINKING.  They also have that thing called a "WARNING"

My idea of a good day is NOT seeing a child's heads blown off or some poor Iraqi sap's grimaced noggin' lying in the pile of his own flesh.   You were doing that s*** in the Israel-Palestine thread and now the Iraq thread.

Dumbass motherf***er.  :headshake

The only "head blown off" image I've seen in the last 2 days is the very Scanners-esque meatloaf-out-of-the-head Avatar suggestion from Playa Hatin to WShuf:

PC edit: click for the chewy-gooey center

Less unsettling than it is hypnotic, really - you can kind of see when the latex balloon passing for a head gives way and makes a revolution around the chewy-gooey meatloaf center before flying off.

And Tex, I hope it was my pointing out the acronym SLAP for this volotile corner of Sostalk that has led you to adopt it. If not, I will claim responsibility anyway...

:huh

So stuff that's shown on the news is unacceptable to be posted..?

And Tex... c'mon.. stuff relating to the war and American soldiers doesn't have a place but 500 pages of Middle East conversation does..? :rolleyes:

Less unsettling than it is hypnotic, really - you can kind of see when the latex balloon passing for a head gives way and makes a revolution around the chewy-gooey meatloaf center before flying off.

that's what i thought, too. but i edited it none the less... :ph34r:

The only "head blown off" image I've seen in the last 2 days is the very Scanners-esque meatloaf-out-of-the-head Avatar suggestion from Playa Hatin to WShuf:

exploding-head.gif

And Tex, I hope it was my pointing out the acronym SLAP for this volotile corner of Sostalk that has led you to adopt it.  If not, I will claim responsibility anyway...

Hey, Jimbo, Cronenberg is off limits. :nono :lol:

that's what i thought, too. but i edited it none the less... :ph34r:

OK, I've bowed to the pressure as well. But between al the people who quoted the image, we'll be seeing the very enjoyable 'meatloaf rain' for a while I bet.

MMmmmmm... meatloaf... :D

OK, I've bowed to the pressure as well.  But between al the people who quoted the image, we'll be seeing the very enjoyable 'meatloaf rain' for a while I bet.

MMmmmmm... meatloaf... :D

oh well, at least it's off my conscience now... :lol:

:crying  :crying  :crying

First off...graphic photos?  I didn't post a photo of somebody with their head blown off at all, you've got the wrong person there Sparky.  But thanks for blaming me for s*** I didn't do.  I appreciate much.

Whatever, you know what you did, "skippy"

One example:

Cute pics

Poor little Brando.

You know, I got offended when you start pointless threads demanding that Rooney die and call him a "cocksucker" and Gload a "POS Choker".  So I guess it goes both ways.

Oh please, pothead revolutionary, don't make me laugh......At least I had the

courtesy to * the 'O' in c*cks*cker to protect the sensibility of the young'uns. :headbang

Anyway, I am glad to refresh your memory with that link.

Now go paste a thinkpiece off a WWP bulletin. Or something. We cool. :wub: :snr

Was there a point to this thread being created aside from obviously trying to start an argument. :huh

Is there a point to you (incorrectly) pointing out that this thread has no point? :huh

I figured since the harmless dude with a large dong graphic got taken off within seconds and threads with "cocksucker" get closed.....it's hilarious how Apu's disgusting and inappropriate images are untouched. More mod hypocrisy.

Understand now, or should I explain it in the "Hot Babe" language?

Is there a point to you (incorrectly) pointing out that this thread has no point?  :huh

I figured since the harmless dude with a large dong graphic got taken off within seconds and threads with "cocksucker" get closed.....it's hilarious how Apu's disgusting and inappropriate images are untouched.  More mod hypocrisy.

Understand now, or should I explain it in the "Hot Babe" language?

Funny... :rolleyes:

This could have been taken care of in the threads in which the pictures were posted or via PMs. It didn't need its own thread, thats all I was pointing out.

Funny... :rolleyes:

This could have been taken care of in the threads in which the pictures were posted or via PMs.  It didn't need its own thread, thats all I was pointing out.

I didn't feel like a PM. I let him slide twice before.

Now let this thread die, Tex took care of the problem.