Innacurate Herald article bashes Sox

From the article entitled

Garland eats up innings, Sox nibble at Jays

Even though the 15-9 Sox are doing a lot of things right and are the lone Chicago baseball team in first place, they still are not drawing fans. Only 15,550 showed up Sunday. For the season, the Sox are averaging an anemic 12,683.

Adding the 14 attendance figures obtained from Chisox.com then dividing by the fifteen home games we've played thus far, I obtain an average attendance of 17,815. That's 5,000 more than the herald reported. And I don't know if I used the right formula.(I don't know how they calculate the double-header attendance) -- Just another media outlet bending the numbers to fit the story they want to print -- After all no one cares enough to actually check the white sox attendance figures

:fyou

Edit: I do know how to spell inaccurate.

Edited by The Cheat

Well, assuming the Herald's attendance numbers are correct and I know my math is a spot on match, it looks as though the Sox average 12,683 fans a game that know what the hell is going on.

yep and the whole stadium up north is filled w/ people who came to party it up instead of watch a baseball game.