A little help from the medically inclined...

BridgeportHeather

I've been having this condition in my legs for the longest time now, but it seems to be getting worse. They used to only make cracking sounds a couple times while I'd go down stairs...But now it's getting me worried just a bit...

I'm having unbelievable pain all over my knees, as well as in my ankle joints. Now I don't have to be going down stairs to hear cracking...I hear cracking even when I'm walking! I've been taking an unreal amount of calcium (use 3-4 slices of cheese in sandwiches, drinking tons of milk, and eating yogurt), which I thought should help. I shouldn't be old enough to have arthritis at 22!

Any reasonable advice that might help would be welcomed, and I thank you in advance!

Heather,

With all due respect. Step one, see a Doctor not Soxtalk :D

I hope you feel better. I would also drop the calcium for a few days. Everything can be bad in too high a dose.

Also, have you been anywhere that ticks live? Several tick ailments can sound like what you ave. I was hobbled for a few days last November and it was diagnosed from a tick bite.

try an ant infalnatory, ice, and stretching, smoke some weed for pain(brings down swelling as well), increase water intake, and if all that doesnt work see a doc if that doesnt work.

dont get mad for asking but do are you a bigger person??? if so try and drop some weight. if not dont worry about it.

sincery doctor 420.