Outfielder Ratings

whitesox247

Heltons a good player but because hes playing in Coors he shouldnt be number 7. If you play 81 games in Coors your numbers will be rather inflated. And I wouldnt put Pujols ahead of Maggs and maybe not even Pedro so in my book Maggs would be 7th or 8th...

Still, being tenth is pretty darn good...

where is brian giles????...the guy is carrying a carrer ops of close to 1.000..he is over 100 points higher than maggs...how is he not a top ten outfielder???

because Mags is better and O-E-O is a lot more fun to chant than anything you do for Giles!

Those list were from a fantasy page, so defense and other intangibles were not taken into consideration.

Those ratings are purely from an offensive standpoint, which explains why guys who hit a lot of homers, like Bonds & Helton (Coors field a a fantasy BOO-YA!) are so high...

Either way...... Mags still rocks!! :headbang

Those list were from a fantasy page, so defense and other intangibles were not taken into consideration.

Those ratings are purely from an offensive standpoint, which explains why guys who hit a lot of homers, like Bonds & Helton (Coors field a a fantasy BOO-YA!) are so high...

Either way...... Mags still rocks!! :headbang

That makes sense, thanks for the insight!

In conclusion, it is apparent that we have MANY quality players here! I find it ironic that the only position where the Cubs have anyone ranked above a Sox player is at 3B, and Bellhorn isn't ranked much above Crede. THAT is a statement the Cubune must take close look at. I am stoked about this season...We're going to go far!

If Bellhorn is ranked above Crede, then this thing is whacked.

Yea, I agree...Just on the 3B thing though. The others are all right indeed. I think part of it was that Crede didn't even play a third of last season. Had he played more, showing his value, he would have had more value.