AR walk

Olivio pb; AR to 2nd

Olivio wp; AR to 3rd

Olivio W

Uribe W

bases loaded

Dransfeldt 4

inning over - 4 walks no runs 3 left

So quick to rip people all the time, it's one at bat, get over it and move on...

I'm not ripping him. He's just proven over the course of his career he is not a very good hitter. The fact that he is hitting 2nd for at least the second time this season troubles me.

I'm not ripping him. He's just proven over the course of his career he is not a very good hitter. The fact that he is hitting 2nd for at least the second time this season troubles me.

I believe he got a game winning hit not too long ago and no one was talking about how bad of a hitter he was....

He's not a good hitter, but he's trying to do the job assigned to him the best he can. I can admire that.

See my gripe is that Willie needs to get more playing time. He just reached based and I realize he may not be a great hitter against lefties, but I still think he's a better hitter then Dransfeldt, either way.

Plus, Jose is going to be coming up in a few days and thats going to limit the playing time of Juan and Willie so until then, I want those two playing as much as possible.

Of course I am not my usual self and am saying this after the fact instead of before, however its how I felt before seeing Kelly fail with the bases loaded (not saying Willie would of done any better).

I believe he got a game winning hit not too long ago and no one was talking about how bad of a hitter he was....

He's not a good hitter, but he's trying to do the job assigned to him the best he can.  I can admire that.

Agreed