Nets torn a new asshole

Holy s***, my Nets got totally pwned out there. I think Pistons win in 4...to me this is reminscent of the nets-lakers series in '02. Anyway, Puck the fistons. In the other series, I see Pacers winning. Eastern finals should be interesting.

In other NBA happenings, I think the T'wolves can extend their dominance over the Kings, and the Spurs are going to take down the lakers...setting up for a nice little matchup in the Western finals.

As I'm watching the T'wolves play the Kings and seeing Trenton Hassell play great, all I can think to myself is why did the Bulls get rid of this guy. He plays defense, and hear me out, I know its a novel concept, but he is actually making open jump shots.

Holy s***, my Nets got totally pwned out there.  I think Pistons win in 4...to me this is reminscent of the nets-lakers series in '02.  Anyway, Puck the fistons.  In the other series, I see Pacers winning.  Eastern finals should be interesting.

In other NBA happenings, I think the T'wolves can extend their dominance over the Kings, and the Spurs are going to take down the lakers...setting up for a nice little matchup in the Western finals.

Can someone explain the pwned I kinda recall it from a while back but I don't remember.

Pronunciation: (pôn) Originally a misspelling of the word own, as in to totally have a skillful advantage over someone or something. pwn is to more than just own; to pwn.