Warner a Bear?

Kurt Warner =  :whip

Warner as a backup would be a good idea for the Bears.  If Warner is healthy and can throw, he is a pretty damn good QB.

BTW, witesoxfan, how has Losman looked in minicamp so far. ;)

if warner is willing to take a major paycut and be a backup, I'm all for it. But if not, i'd rather just have a veteran-average QB that will accept being a backup and try and help rex.

Damn good.

Probably not 2nd, 5th, and '05 1st good, but still damn good nonetheless  :headbang

Yeah, but my thinkin is this, Drew Henson has looked DAMN GOOD so far, good enough that there's already a QB controversy already brewing with Quincy Carter. We got him for a 3rd, u guys gave up a 1st, 2nd and 5th for Losman. In the long term, I still think Henson is goin to be the betta QB if Sean Payton sticks around to teach him.

My though is, if Rex gets hurt or just dissapoints, I'd think the Bears chances of going to the playoffs are much greater with Kurt then with Quinn. In fact, when healthy, Warner is a hell of a quarterback, even if I don't really like the guy.

My though is, if Rex gets hurt or just dissapoints, I'd think the Bears chances of going to the playoffs are much greater with Kurt then with Quinn. In fact, when healthy, Warner is a hell of a quarterback, even if I don't really like the guy.

The thing is, he needs a real good O-Line to protect him, I'm not sure if Chicago's will be good enough.

Yeah, but my thinkin is this, Drew Henson has looked DAMN GOOD so far, good enough that there's already a QB controversy already brewing with Quincy Carter. We got him for a 3rd, u guys gave up a 1st, 2nd and 5th for Losman. In the long term, I still think Henson is goin to be the betta QB if Sean Payton sticks around to teach him.

I still can't get over that. The Bills were high as hell on him, but wouldn't give up a 3rd round pick for him, yet would give up a 2nd, 5th, and 1st for Losman. Why??? :huh: :huh

I have no doubt that Henson leads Dallas to the promised land. They will be a team to watch this year.

I still can't get over that.  The Bills were high as hell on him, but wouldn't give up a 3rd round pick for him, yet would give up a 2nd, 5th, and 1st for Losman.  Why???  :huh: :huh

I have no doubt that Henson leads Dallas to the promised land.  They will be a team to watch this year.

That's if Julius Jones can step up as the runnin back. I wouldn't be suprised if we traded for Mike McKenzie in the next few weeks as well, we need another CB, although we can use a 1st rounder on 1 next year. If Wiley can get double digit sacks our D will be even betta. Henson for a 3rd is goin to be one of the biggest steals ever I believe, really got high hopes for him leadin our offence.

Wait. Didn't Warmer injure his hand last year and that affected his grip on the football? I seem to remember him throwing some sick looking passes when he filled in for Bulger. If the dude can't grip the football, we sure don't need him. I'd rather take a flyer on Couch.