3 for last 28

BrandoFan

Gotta stop cheating fastball and swinging for the fences. 

Dransfelt alone left 6 on bases today, to save nothing of a 4-run costing error.

yep absolutely no excuse for this, its sick we need someone to step up when it counts, cuz all these solo jacks arent doin much when ur pitcher isnt getting help from his defense.

The whole offensive display the last few games, but especially in Baltimore, has looked pathetic. Bases loaded and one out and our guys pop up or strike out and last night the old GIDP surfaced again at the wrong time.

I pull my hair out every time Frank Thomas gets an outside breaking pitch, tries to pull it, and pops up to second base.

I know, it's amazing really. He wants to hit homers, we get it. But pitchers know that and with Carlos scuffling behind him, they are busting him away.

Either he adjusts and starts looking away (think singles and doubles, not HR) at the expsne of an occasional HR pitch he might miss inside, or these pop ups to 1B-2B will become more frequent.

Oh and....Put him at 1B, Ozzie.