41 members have voted

1. 1. Who's on the way back to Charlotte

• Kelly Dransfeldt
    • Jamie Burke
    • Willie Harris (highly unlikely)
    • Ross Gload (See Harris)
    • Jose Valentin (keep him down there)
    • Other

I think it'll be Dransfeldt. It was unlikely he was gonna hang around, but I think the booted ball that allowed the O's the lead for good probably sealed his fate. He may have been able to help his cause when he was at bat in the 4th with Rowand on 2nd & Olivo on 1st, but he struck out. It's such a shame that one game can decide ones fate, but with Valentin coming back, he would've needed to have a breakout game to probably change Ozzie's mind. Hope he tears it up in Charlotte and can make his way back to Chicago.

I say Kelly. Especially after tonight, he hasn't really shown that he's going to do really benefit the team. He needs more time in Charlotte, IMO. Burke hasn't had a chance to show anything yet. But since he really isn't needed, I agree with ChiSox, that I won't be surprised if he goes.

From MLB.Com:

Dransfeldt will not be with the White Sox when they begin a three-game series against the Blue Jays in Toronto on Friday. Jose Valentin, who's been out since April 19 with a strained left hamstring, will rejoin the team. Chicago will attempt to pass Dransfeldt, who's out of options, through waivers and send him to Charlotte.