You think our attendance is bad...

southsider2k5

The worst opponent the Red Sox played this spring drew a crowd of 7,000+....

7,000 Red Sox fans make a trip miles away, while the Expos fans cant even make a trip a city away...

It's a shame

Can you really blame them at this point? Their chance for a WS in '94 was ruined by the strike, they have seen every great player the franchise has had either traded or leave via free agency, their current team sucks, and they know that the team will be moved out of Montreal very soon.

Can you really blame them at this point?  Their chance for a WS in '94 was ruined by the strike, they have seen every great player the franchise has had either traded or leave via free agency, their current team sucks, and they know that the team will be moved out of Montreal very soon.

No way can you blame them, but its shocking to see the Pawtucket Red Sox average more than a Major League team.. Like I said, It's a shame..

Ya know, I was flipping through the channels the other day, and ESPN Classic was replaying the Wood 20 strike-out game. Believe it or not, but the stands were half empty!!! Now I know that Wrigley sells better than US Cell, but I think the Cub fans and everybody else are making a much bigger hooo-haaa of it all then is really deserved and necessary.

No way can you blame them, but its shocking to see the Pawtucket Red Sox average more than a Major League team..  Like I said, It's a shame..

Expos would draw a hellavalot more if they stopped this Tijuana nonsense and built themselves a new ice rink by the lake. ;)

Ya know, I was flipping through the channels the other day, and ESPN Classic was replaying the Wood 20 strike-out game. Believe it or not, but the stands were half empty!!! Now I know that Wrigley sells better than US Cell, but I think the Cub fans and everybody else are making a much bigger hooo-haaa of it all then is really deserved and necessary.

I was at that game. It wasn't crowded. I got my tickets free. -- One of only two Cubs games I've attended at Wrigley. I took my brother so that he could at least say he's been to wrigley -- Niether of us have been back.