Advertising at ball parks

I don't have a problem with Pepsi signs and beer signs in the outfield, but this maybe taking it too far.

Spiderman 2 ads

Think if this stuff took place in the 80's or 90's. In 85 when Back to the Future came out, they could of drove the bullpen pitchers to the mounds in a DeLorean to promote the movie.

Seriously, how do they want me to be at fifteen different parks, neverless on each bag in the park. I am only one man geez....................wait...er...um...I meant Spiderman is only one man. I think they fell for it, good cover Spiderman.........crap I am still typing. I dont think they figured it out though.

:lol:

Seriously, how do they want me to be at fifteen different parks, neverless on each bag in the park. I am only one man geez....................wait...er...um...I meant Spiderman is only one man. I think they fell for it, good cover Spiderman.........crap I am still typing. I dont think they figured it out though.

:lol:

:lolhitting

MLB just announced that they are scrapping the plan to decorate the bases, but are going forth with their plans for the promo weekend.  Aint public outrage a wonderful thing.

:o MLB actually listening to others?

I'm shocked.

:o MLB actually listening to others?

I'm shocked.

A few senators even sent letters to Selig telling him this wasn't the best idea. Considering the feds are all over the BALCO thing, it's most likely in Selig's best interest to listen to them.