Cinco de Mayo Game Thread

HighHeat45

I'm still hoping the A's suck and one of their studs somehow enters the block.  That or the Phillies really dissapoint and the Sox could pry one of their pitchers.

Gammons was saying he thinks Zito gets put on the block and ofcourse he guessed Boston to be a spot he ends up.

Zito would cost a lot, but the White Sox have the talent to make it happen.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gammons was saying he thinks Zito gets put on the block and ofcourse he guessed Boston to be a spot he ends up.

I'm hoping more for Mulder. He grew up a Sox fan, I bet for him it would be a big thrill to play with his hometown team. I always like guys who have pride playing for their team.

RBI TRIPLE FOR URIBE, YES! :headbang

I'm hoping more for Mulder.  He grew up a Sox fan, I bet for him it would be a big thrill to play with his hometown team.  I always like guys who have pride playing for their team.

I don't know what Mulder's contract situation is. I'm just going by what Gammons was saying..

I'm hoping more for Mulder.  He grew up a Sox fan, I bet for him it would be a big thrill to play with his hometown team.  I always like guys who have pride playing for their team.

Let me add to that - Not that our guys don't have pride in their team, but if you grow up liking/loving a team and actually get to play for them. I would love Mulder Garland Buerhle.

Maggs RBI ducksnort single!

We'll start the bidding with, whomever the hell they want.

:lolhitting It's funny because it's true.

I would seriously give up Sweeney, Honel, Anderson, etc. Basically any 2 of those or one with two 2nd line prospects. Of course this is a ridiculous scenario. For the record the Sox should stay away from Hudson, I just think he isn't as good as he was/as good as the other 2.

Zito would be nice in our rotation - or Mulder - or Hudson, for the fact of it. But Zito has struggled early thus far, 6.38 ERA through five starts. Then again, how much can one really tell from five starts?

Tejada, Raffy, and Lopez against Shingo. Big inning here.

Let's Go Shin-Go! DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM! :headbang :bringit