Cinco de Mayo Game Thread

HighHeat45

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Garica could come cheap, Seattle wouldn't want Lee or Konerko due to what they'll make.

But the Sox won't take him without that. No way do I see the Sox adding payroll. Jose, Paulie and Lee will be who they dangle at the deadline, imo.

And this is the last guy on earth I wanna see in this situation right now  --- We should probably just bean him in the head.

A tapper gets by Crede, Uribe holds. Bases loaded, two out.

Huge, huge, huge moment in the game right now. Absolutely huge.

Shingo will pitch.

But the Sox won't take him without that.  No way do I see the Sox adding payroll.  Jose, Paulie and Lee will be who they dangle at the deadline, imo.

They'll only be taking on half the salary come the deadline. Plus they could always up the prospect that they give up in exchange for the team paying more of the contract.

They'll only be taking on half the salary come the deadline. Plus they could always up the prospect that they give up in exchange for the team paying more of the contract.

I'm still hoping the A's suck and one of their studs somehow enters the block. That or the Phillies really dissapoint and the Sox could pry one of their pitchers.

I'm still hoping the A's suck and one of their studs somehow enters the block.  That or the Phillies really dissapoint and the Sox could pry one of their pitchers.

The A's need to score runs, but Chavez and Crosby haven't hit majorly well yet.