Injuries

Guest wsc425

Returning from Injury

INF Tony Graffanino -- Suffered season-ending torn right ACL on Aug. 25 while playing second base. Utility infielder is expected to open camp fully healthy.

CF Aaron Rowand -- Suffered multiple injuries to his left side from a dirt bike accident on Nov. 1. Starting center fielder will not be 100 percent when camp opens but is expected to be ready for Opening Day in Kansas City.

Ya, WSC, you got to post the links on stuff like that. Your allowed to post snippets of an article, just never the full thing or I think thats how it works.

I am glad to see that Graffy is going to be healthy though. I've been waiting to hear news on him a long time. Hopefully he'll be 100% and be the Graffy I enjoyed seeing coming off the bench.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Ya, WSC, you got to post the links on stuff like that.  Your allowed to post snippets of an article, just never the full thing or I think thats how it works. 

I am glad to see that Graffy is going to be healthy though.  I've been waiting to hear news on him a long time.  Hopefully he'll be 100% and be the Graffy I enjoyed seeing coming off the bench.

since when did that start??????

Ya, WSC, you got to post the links on stuff like that.  Your allowed to post snippets of an article, just never the full thing or I think thats how it works.  

I am glad to see that Graffy is going to be healthy though.  I've been waiting to hear news on him a long time.  Hopefully he'll be 100% and be the Graffy I enjoyed seeing coming off the bench.

since when did that start??????

I think its always been that way. I'm not really a stickler for following the rules. One day we'll get an email warning us, then I'll become more of a hardass, lol.

posting copywrited material is a big deal..its gotten sites from fans of both astros and mets shut down that i know of....like chisoxfan said..you can posts snipets..just not the whole article..

it is serious stuff as the powers to be at MLB are real jag offs and look for any reason to screw over fans