Recruiting for Soxtalk?

Texsox

Have you ever recruited someone for soxtalk?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever recruited someone for soxtalk?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm not saying, he got banned

I found this place after seeing HSC (I think it was her) mention it on the MLB boards. I was tired of listening to the same ol' crap from the same 'ol people over there, so came here. Like this crap better! And I have recruited someone just recently, jakeharris3 (I think he has 2 posts so far). Pretty easy to do, he works for me, so I told him to come here or he was fired! Well, ok, I didn't say that, but I did tell him about Soxtalk because he had the same complaints about the MLB site as I did. I like this place! :headbang

I found this place after seeing HSC (I think it was her) mention it on the MLB boards.  I was tired of listening to the same ol' crap from the same 'ol people over there, so came here.  Like this crap better!  And I have recruited someone just recently, jakeharris3 (I think he has 2 posts so far).  Pretty easy to do, he works for me, so I told him to come here or he was fired!  Well, ok, I didn't say that, but I did tell him about Soxtalk because he had the same complaints about the MLB site as I did.  I like this place! :headbang

This site rips s***, have atter both of you!

I stumbled onto this site completely accidentally while I was surfing for websites describing how to have sex with dolphins.  I found this group here that was way more depraved than anything else out there, so I stuck around.  I've told a few friends about the site, but having flippers instead of hands they have thus far been unable to log on...

LMAO :lolhitting