Friends? Your thoughts?

Texsox

Mrs. Flaxx will have it on, and will probably have it taping on two different VCR's just to make sure she gets it. :D

With no Sox game tonight there will be no fight over the tube so it doesn't matter. I will most likely be wasting my time duking it out here on SLAP (and I still take credit for pointing that out, natch) trying to get the world to see things the right way (my way). :D

Mrs. Flaxx will have it on, and will probably have it taping on two different VCR's just to make sure she gets it.  :D

With no Sox game tonight there will be no fight over the tube so it doesn't matter.  I will most likely be wasting my time duking it out here on SLAP (and I still take credit for pointing that out, natch) trying to get the world to see things the right way (my way).  :D

Sounds like she likes it so I'll pass this along.. I guess next week they are releasing a special edition DVD with the never seen pilot and some other stuff. I swear I heard for $10. Best Buy I think.

I have plans after work but I did TiVo it and will probably watch it when I get home or over the weekend.

Sounds like she likes it so I'll pass this along.. I guess next week they are releasing a special edition DVD with the never seen pilot and some other stuff. I swear I heard for $10. Best Buy I think.

I have plans after work but I did TiVo it and will probably watch it when I get home or over the weekend.

Cool beanz, thanks. Just in time for a slightly late Mother's Day surprise too.

She buys me the Extra Innings package, I buy her a Friends DVD. It all works out, doesn't it? :lol:

Cool beanz, thanks.  Just in time for a slightly late Mother's Day surprise too.

She buys me the Extra Innings package, I buy her a Friends DVD.  It all works out, doesn't it? :lol:

Might want to check now. I could be wrong and it could be starting tomorrow after the finale airs. I wasn't paying full attention when I heard it.

All "reality tv" sucks!

I stick to the "5 Ss"...Simpsons, Shield, Sopranos, Sox and Sports plus a few others.

Gotta agree with you on 'reality' TV. I'll take Discovery Channel, History Channel or a sports channel over those shows any day of the week. :lol:

EDIT: By those shows, I mean Reality Shows not the ones listed by I4E.

I watch the reruns when there isn't anything else on. I don't care one way or the other. I was more bummed when M*A*S*H went off the air.

Nope and I sure as hell won't watch it tonight. Good Riddance :headbang

Now Mash, thats a badass show.

Myself, I loved Friends and cried it is over, The final show was very well written I thought and classy finish. Others may mock, but I found something that made me laugh in every show and it was fun.

I'll be there for you cuz you're there for me too.

Myself, I loved Friends and cried it is over,  The final show was very well written I thought and classy finish.  Others may mock, but I found something that made me laugh in every show and it was fun.

I'll be there for you cuz you're there for me too.

Cw's appreation is great and the show apeals to many, but I f***ing hate the Rembrants!

Well so far it has sucked.  Way too predictable.  Hopefully ER will be better.

Friends was predictable, but not bad.

I am kinda sick of ER - too soap opery and I really don't like they way they are screwing around with the nurse-going-to-school-to be a doctor's character (can't remember her name). I am sick of the drama with Noah Wylie's character as well. Last night was the first time I watched ER in a while.