Junior Spivey

Bighurt52235

Shakes head...no criticism?

There's a difference between what you did and what he did.....you just post stuff that has nothing to do with the Sox.....just for our sake to read it. He posted this in an effort to see if he thinks we would like Junior Spivey on the Sox and what it would take to get Spivey to the Sox. I see nothing wrong with what he did, compared to what you did.

If you were to suggest the White Sox get Brian Lawrence or see what we think of the idea, and then see what it would take....it would be a little different. I personally couldn't give a rat's behind about what the Pads did....they could trade all their players and go with their AAA team for all I care....so long as the White Sox don't do that, I'm fine with it.

Speaking of Larence I know some of us have had discussions in the past about bringing him in. The guy is a really talented pitcher that doesn't get much love from the national media. Well, he's not amazing, but he would of been a sweet backup plan had the Sox not landed Colon. Thank goodness we did though :headbang