buffalo burgers?

sox4lifeinPA

I know these crazy southernors eat crawfish (crawdads, if ya realllll southern) and alligator meat...

anyone ever had Buffalo meat? I had a burger up in PA a while back and it just now struck me as freakin weird.

thoughts?

I know these crazy southernors eat crawfish (crawdads, if ya realllll southern) and alligator meat...

anyone ever had Buffalo meat? I had a burger up in PA a while back and it just now struck me as freakin weird.

thoughts?

I thought it tasted pretty good the few times I've had it. Ostrich is good too.

thoughts?

i had a Canadian Buffalo Burger a couple months ago. Supposedly it has less fat and is healthier for you, and it tasted pretty good too. Not much of a difference.

Anyone ever have calamari? Its chewy and rubbery and as long as you dont think about what you're eating its good, lol.

Also, frogs legs are very good. They really do taste like chicken.

I also had quail a few months ago, it tasted like the dark meat of a chicken or turkey

I had venison once, but this was like 10 years ago, I don't remember it tasting much different than hamburger.

Oh, and once I had maaco shark. That stuff was really solid, I'd recommend it.

Anyone ever have calamari? Its chewy and rubbery and as long as you dont think about what you're eating its good, lol.

Also, frogs legs are very good. They really do taste like chicken.

As long as the calamari isn't over-cooked, it's okay to me.

My grampa loved frog legs. My aunt says she likes them to, but doesn't eat them that often.

Callamari is some good s***.  Except I can never eat the really weird looking pieces for whatever reason.  Everyone always says thats the best stuff, but it just seems like your eating tentacles or something.

Psssttt... you are. ;)

Calamari is very tasty, depends what type you get though, some can be better than others. I've neva tasted buffalo meat though, but I've had kangaroo before. Actually was pretty good. :o