The official Manos sucks thread

WSoxShuf

No, Manos sucks

Manos...He does Suck...and I love this thread....

The one move in the offseason I will never understand is why we wasted 5 MILLION dollars in salary on him....NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER

And I dont want to hear emotional leader either.....I just dont want to hear it, we have enough cheerleaders in the clubhouse....

5 MILLION dollars that could of been spent on a starting pitcher was spent on one of the most useless middle infielders in the game...and BRING IT!!!

Manos...He does Suck...and I love this thread....

The one move in the offseason I will never understand is why we wasted 5 MILLION dollars in salary on him....NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER

And I dont want to hear emotional leader either.....I just dont want to hear it, we have enough cheerleaders in the clubhouse....

5 MILLION dollars that could of been spent on a starting pitcher was spent on one of the most useless middle infielders in the game...and BRING IT!!!

Hell just bring Mike Caruso back then. Or maybe many here sould go and play ss in the Major Leagues.. Sheesh!!

THIS THREAD SUCKS!

1. He is one of the best defensive shortstops in the game.

2. He is the ONLY lefthanded power hitter on the team.

3. He is one of the few players that actually know how to play every facet of the game.

4. Discredit his value in the clubhouse if you must, but that is part of the overall equation of a player's value to a team. (See Clayton and Jiminez as examples of the opposit).

5. He is the type of player the knows how to get under the skin of his opponents.

6. Pure and simple ... Jose Valentin is just a very damn good all around baseball player, without whom the Sox would be much worse off.

Hell just bring Mike Caruso back then. Or maybe many here sould go and play ss in the Major Leagues.. Sheesh!!

THIS THREAD SUCKS!

Yes because In my post I requested that Mike Caruso should be found most likely selling insurance in southern california, flown directly to Toronto and start in Jose's place tomorrow...That is EXACTLY what I put in my post...

And I also said if Caruso can't be found in time I SHOULD GO PLAY SS FOR THE WHITE SOX tomorrow....

Great reading and finding the truth and underlying innuendos in my message!!! :D

3. He is one of the few players that actually know how to play every facet of the game.

4. Discredit his value in the clubhouse if you must, but that is part of the overall equation of a player's value to a team.  (See Clayton and Jiminez as examples of the opposit).

5.  He is the type of player the knows how to get under the skin of his opponents.

6. Pure and simple ... Jose Valentin is just a very damn good all around baseball player, without whom the Sox would be much worse off.

Couldn't have said it better my self! ;D

4. Discredit his value in the clubhouse if you must, but that is part of the overall equation of a player's value to a team.  (See Clayton and Jiminez as examples of the opposit).

5.  He is the type of player the knows how to get under the skin of his opponents.

:headbang Testify! A scant few around here get it.

Us Jose backers are just tired of having defend him from these baseless attacks over and over again.  I mean Jose has been injured for the past couple weeks, how can you guys hate him now??

We had a great record without him, that's enough for me....

He hasn't played well enough to get a free pass.  There was no way he should have swung at the pitch he struck out on, actually the last two.  We were winning without him.

That's what most ppl are worried about, we stop winnin while Jose is back playin with us workin off the rust. I'm a bit worried about Willie Harris as well, it's very harsh to demote a sum1 who's hittin .269. I hope it doesn't affect his confidence so he thinks if he makes a mistake he'll go straight back on the bench. :o

We had a great record without him, that's enough for me....

We were about 8-6 without Jose(or 9-6 if you count the game where he was pulled). While that is solid, roughly a .571 winning percentage, it is not nearly how well we were playing before(the Sox were 9-4 when Jose went out, which is a .692 win%).

So your point is invalid. The played worse with Jose out of the lineup then when he was in the lineup.

To (hopefully) kill this thread, ebaumsworld strikes...

sucks8.jpg