Piazza and Clemens

Texsox

While everyone was transfixed on southsider and Chisoxfn, the resident Pastor of Soxtalk quiety passed the 10,000 post mark. I know cw may even be embarassed at me mentioning his milestone.

His passion for all thing, including the White Sox always makes for interesting discussions.

On a personal note, CW has always amazed me how he remember the little things and when I've gone through a couple personal issues, his shoulder, via email, was a great comfort.

CW :notworthy on 10,000 great posts. :headbang :cheers :cheers

Nice Job CW, I'll have to catch you at the big house this year!

Go Blue!

Btw, the success of the tigers might just help out that whole revitalization thing going on in Detroit.

On a personal note, CW has always amazed me how he remember the little things and when I've gone through a couple personal issues, his shoulder, via email, was a great comfort.

Ahhh, that's cuz he has no life!

Witness the 10,000 posts here!

:lol:

Kidding, Vince, congrats on the milestone!

Nice Job CW, I'll have to catch you at the big house this year!

Go Blue! 

Btw, the success of the tigers might just help out that whole revitalization thing going on in Detroit.

OMG, just what this country needs, a bunch of Michiganders all happy and excited ;)

CW10K!!!  Join the exclusive club buddy.  We'll have to teach you the password :)

actually I have know it for a while - look at who else is 10,000+ and you'll see why I was able to figure it out really easily - the secret password comes from the Opposite of Sex as said by Chistina Ricci:

Dedee Truitt: [narrating] Rule one of sex: a person can do anything for ten minutes if they don't breath in.

:headbang :headbang :headbang

actually I have know it for a while - look at who else is 10,000+ and you'll see why I was able to figure it out really easily - the secret password comes from the Opposite of Sex as said by Chistina Ricci:

:headbang  :headbang  :headbang

Well there is that one "other" member :unsure: