5/8 Game Thread

aboz56

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're saying you're comfortable with a relief pitcher in crucial situations that has control problems. We have three of them in the bullpen with Koch, Politte, and Cotts. Don't get me wrong, I've been very impressed w/Cotts this year.

So you're saying you're comfortable with a relief pitcher in crucial situations that has control problems.  We have three of them in the bullpen with Koch, Politte, and Cotts.  Don't get me wrong, I've been very impressed w/Cotts this year.

Please shut up, you're posts are nothing but pessimistic. We have enough of that, but when you show absolutely no good will towards a team, it gets a little sickening...

Why should anyone be real optimistic with this team after the last few games? I do not really think the Sox have played anywhere near their capability so far this season. The players that have exceeded my expectations have been Schoeneweis, Uribe, Harris, Olivo, and Cotts. That's 5 of th 25 players, and not one of our supposed studs are on that list. Hopefully they can start to heat up for the Twinkies next weekend.