this place is a godsend!

Obstacle 1

Yea just as a new poster, I've already fully enjoyed this site. It's amazing. I live north of chicago with all those damn cubs fans so i only have a couple people i can discuss it with. now i have you posters too!

THANKS TO THE CREATOR GO WHITE SOX!

:ph34r: Your sig creeps me out.

It's the beginning of an old film. I can't think of the name or the film maker...but I'll think of it. I know the film maker is rather famous, and it is still disputed to as if the person actually made the film.

It's the beginning of an old film. I can't think of the name or the film maker...but I'll think of it. I know the film maker is rather famous, and it is still disputed to as if the person actually made the film.

Well, I should have finished reading the posts.

Un Chien Andalou by Salvador Dali. The eye they cut is actually the eye of a goat. ...They really did some brutal things to animals for the sake of film back in the day. :nono

Well, I should have finished reading the posts.

Un Chien Andalou by Salvador Dali.  The eye they cut is actually the eye of a goat. ...They really did some brutal things to animals for the sake of film back in the day. :nono

According to IMDB.com, they used a cow's eye. Either way: :puke