Sox Drop First Two in Toronto

CWSGuy406

High Changeups = BAD !!!!!!!!!!

(Except in MVP where they are just ok)

Neal may have learned that today -- But the person you really have to question is Sandy --- He came out for a mound visit just before that pitch, maybe Neal got the pitch location wrong, but Sandy used his 14 years of ML experience to call that one right there.

The bats have fallen asleep, especially with RISP with two outs.  We just plain suck in those situations.  Let's just hope our bats can wake up before the big series' with Minny.

This happens every year, they're never able to get the big hits when they need them. It's about time this lineup gets shook up a little bit. I'm tired of carlos lee and it's time for Jeremy Reed. It's time to get all these right handed power hitters out of this lineup.

So far in this series our offense has looked like s***. Than again maybe Toronto is finally playing up to their capabilities. We know Toronto is not going to finish last in their division.

Batista was good today, tomorrow we got Miller. If we don't score some runs off of him than I think it's time for Ozzie to start b****in these guys out.

CWSOX45

First couple of series I was worried about the pitching and content with the offense...now it is vice versa. We need carlos and pauly to start hitting the ball! Konerko has pontential to be a strong 4 hitter and he cant get a hit right now in the 6 spot. Olivo needs to play everyday and we need to start being a consistent ball club if we want to do something this. Pitching and offense need to come together and put together a solid win streak. Tomorrow boys, lots of hits and zesty to pitch a gem! GO WHITE SOX!!

People are starting to see the light. Trade Carlos for a solid starter, and either put Valentin at SS, Uribe at 2B, Harris in CF, and Rowand in LF, or bring up Reed and bench Rowand/Harris, or I suppose you could somehow get consistent playing time for Uribe-Rowand-Harris. Have fun with that.

Our 4-5-6 hitters are killing us.

Thomas has 11 RBI's, CLee has 10, and Konerko has 13 (but hasn't driven in a run since when?) I expect more out of those 3 hitters than just 34 RBI's combined after 6 weeks. How s***ty are their RBI totals? Willie Harris - a part-timer - has 9 driven in, and Miguel Olivo - another part-timer - has driven in 15. Crede has 16 for cry's sake, and he's not exactly setting the world on fire with his batting average.

Thomas, CLee, and Konerko need to pull their heads out of their asses and their bats out of mothballs. Some "potent" middle of the lineup we have - PFFFFT.

If not for Maggs and Crede the past week, we could have lost every game on the road trip.

Our 4-5-6 hitters are killing us. 

Thomas has 11 RBI's, CLee has 10, and Konerko has 13 (but hasn't driven in a run since when?)  I expect more out of those 3 hitters than just 34 RBI's combined after 6 weeks.  How s***ty are their RBI totals?  Willie Harris - a part-timer - has 9 driven in, and Miguel Olivo - another part-timer - has driven in 15.  Crede has 16 for cry's sake, and he's not exactly setting the world on fire with his batting average. 

Thomas, CLee, and Konerko need to pull their heads out of their asses and their bats out of mothballs. Some "potent" middle of the lineup we have  - PFFFFT.

If not for Maggs and Crede the past week, we could have lost every game on the road trip.

It's early.