Allstar ballot

Anyone else vote for your players for the Allstar game? I filled out about 20 of those allstar ballots...not all sox guys but majority...also, we should start early and just find the java script like last year so we get to vote our guys in and lead with majority votes.

I've done my 25 ballots voting for just Sox players, and I always did a write in for Uribe and Konerko

I always fill out ballots with players who are actually deserving of the award at each position...Not a huge fan of the fill in all of your home teams players...I mean what chance do any of the Sox players have if every fan filled in a ballot that way? A game featuring nine yankees and nine cubs? Is that what you want...

Its an allstar game not a popularity contest...you people who vote for one team all the way down the sheet are the reason why Fans cant be counted on to do the voting...

I always fill out ballots with players who are actually deserving of the award at each position...Not a huge fan of the fill in all of your home teams players...I mean what chance do any of the Sox players have if every fan filled in a ballot that way? A game featuring nine yankees and nine cubs? Is that what you want...

Its an allstar game not a popularity contest...you people who vote for one team all the way down the sheet are the reason why Fans cant be counted on to do the voting...

That consept works in the ideal situation but, that isn't how it really is voted so fill your favorite team and hope the rest works out. These things are always popularity contests.

i do one then i get bored

same here... but doesnt MLB or the managers get the final say in the team or is it totally fans? cuz i thought last year the fans just picked the 32nd man or whatever it was. I know we voted but i didnt know if that has a direct connection with who makes the team... cuz if it does its stupid