UK answer to teen pregnancy . . .

Texsox

Link

I couldn't make this up.

Encouraging schoolchildren to experiment with oral sex could prove the most effective way of curbing teenage pregnancy rates, a government study has found.

Pupils under 16 who were taught to consider other forms of 'intimacy' such as oral sex were significantly less likely to engage in full intercourse, it was revealed.

Britain's teenage pregnancy rate is the highest in Europe. In 2002 there were 39,286 teen pregnancies recorded. The government has spent more than £60 million to tackle the problem but so far failed to halt the rise.

A sex education course developed by Exeter University trains teachers to talk to teenagers about 'stopping points' before full sex.

More at the link.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess if kids spend too much time playing video games they can't figure out oral sex for themselves? :huh We need a government program?

How about a list of ways the government could promote oral sex.

1. A commemorative postage stamp

2. Elect a President that enjoys, (oops, that's already been done)

I guess if kids spend too much time playing video games they can't figure out oral sex for themselves? :huh We need a government program?

How about a list of ways the government could promote oral sex.

1. A commemorative postage stamp

2. Elect a President that enjoys, (oops, that's already been done)

These are Brits after all Tex, cut them some slack. :)

These are Brits after all Tex, cut them some slack.  :)

Three differences between the US and England

1. They speak English and we don't

2. When they have a World Series, they invite the world.

3. When you meet the head of state in England you are only asked to get on one knee.

Would they teach "blow jobs" in the schools?

No one would ever complain about homework if they did!

Allright class, time to pair up for the study of Oral Sex.

Sorry Johnny and Stan, you'll have to be lab partners because we have too many boys in this class.

:lol:

It won't be long before it's here.

My Aunt had a meeting at a school in Naperville last year. The teachers told the parents that the new thing for the girls was to give guys blow jobs for their birthday's. I'm not talking like a girlfriend blowin her boyfriend. I'm talkin like friends doing it to friends. The girls will take turns doing it. What grade you ask?? 6th!!! MY aunt asked if this was a common occurence or if it happened once and the teacher said it happened on 4 different occasions that she is aware of.

The most I got in 7th grade was goin up a girls shirt and that's only because I was one charming SOB... :rolleyes: I only know of 2 other guys that did that in 7th grade. So I guess you can say times have definitely changed. I graduated grammer school in 1987. I think at that point in my life the furtherst I got with my girlfriend was pretty much restricted to touching each other all over with our hands. I'm pretty sure that's as far as anyone in my class got, cause I was voted class romeo and nobody was gonna out do me. ;)

Anyway, things have definitely changed. Blowjobs for your birthday?? I worked my ass off just to feel some tit.

It won't be long before it's here.

My Aunt had a meeting at a school in Naperville last year.  The teachers told the parents that the new thing for the girls was to give guys blow jobs for their birthday's.  I'm not talking like a girlfriend blowin her boyfriend.  I'm talkin like friends doing it to friends. The girls will take turns doing it.  What grade you ask??  6th!!! MY aunt asked if this was a common occurence or if it happened once and the teacher said it happened on 4 different occasions that she is aware of.

The most I got in 7th grade was goin up a girls shirt and that's only because I was one charming SOB... :rolleyes:  I only know of 2 other guys that did that in 7th grade.  So I guess you can say times have definitely changed. I graduated grammer school in 1987.  I think at that point in my life the furtherst I got with my girlfriend was pretty much restricted to touching each other all over with our hands.  I'm pretty sure that's as far as anyone in my class got, cause I was voted class romeo and nobody was gonna out do me. ;)

Anyway, things have definitely changed.  Blowjobs for your birthday??  I worked my ass off just to feel some tit.

There was a story in a recent Sun Times, (that was also covered by Oprah) about 12-14 year old girls blowing 12-14 year old boys in the back of school busses that are chartered to take them to and from Bar Mitzvahs, in the NorthShore suburbs.

There was a story in a recent Sun Times, (that was also covered by Oprah) about 12-14 year old girls blowing 12-14 year old boys in the back of school busses that are chartered to take them to and from Bar Mitzvahs, in the NorthShore suburbs.

she was just proving she wasn't an anti-semen-ite ;)

Literally, wouldn't births be down but STD's up???

If they are teaching it along with using condoms and dental dams then STDs won't be a huge worry (still a worry, but you can have safe oral sex).