• 90-94
    • 85-89
    • 80-84
    • 75-79
    • 70-74
    • 65-69
    • 65-below

if the Sox go 173-0, I'll become a Bills fan  :D  :D  :D

s***..... I'll buy Notre Dame football season tickets, dress like a leprechaun, and give up beer FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE if the White Sox go 173-0 (Notice, though, I said beer ..... not alcohol..... would be time for me to move onto the really hard stuff).

I'll buy Notre Dame football season tickets

then you got to take me to the Michigan at Notre Dame game in 2004 so we can see the Irish lose - I notice that you very carefully said that you'd buy the tickets, not be a fan - that is smart thinking! :D

I've always been a Michigan fan although I'm not that into College Football. Was real tough listening to RPS and Guido this year after ND got lucky and squeaked by the Wolverines. But..... as they say..... revenge is a dish best served cold. They got it just as good from me during Bowl Day on January 1st when Michigan won their Bowl handily and ND played like they never seen a football before in their Bowl game..... just as I had predicted.

BTW..... what do you think the preppy ND fans would say if a guy dressed as a leprechaun was cheering for Big Blue? :headbang

I'm saying the White Sox are going to win between 95-99. Have a season like they did in 2000 when they won 97 games, only this time instead of being eliminated after 3 games by Seattle, we win the World Series! If the White Sox went 173-0, I would save up enough money and by the naming rights back from those U.S. Cellular bastards and put the name Comiskey Park back on that beautiful baseball field.

I'm saying the White Sox are going to win between 95-99. Have a season like they did in 2000 when they won 97 games, only this time instead of being eliminated after 3 games by Seattle, we win the World Series! If the White Sox went 173-0, I would save up enough money and by the naming rights back from those U.S. Cellular bastards and put the name Comiskey Park back on that beautiful baseball field.

For starters...to be correct....we won 95 games in 2000....second in the majors to the Giants(who won 97).

Also....do you have enough money to buy the naming rights of the stadium? If so, you WILL be buying the naming rights! :D

This team is similar to last years team in the sense a lot of rookies are going to be key to how good they do. They are going to be good, but if the rookies/young players step up, they are going to be amazing. This rotation is better. The bullpen on paper is better at least entering the season and the lineup has the potential to be better.