What movie are you most looking foward to this

Be Good

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Hero did suck.  Crouching Tiger was way better.

If you haven't seen it yet you probably should just take my and Crimson Weltall's word for it.

I am looking forward to Troy and Harry Potter.  Spiderman can go cry himself to sleep cuz he ain't getting my $7.

7 Dollars, thats a bargain!!!! It's $9.25 at the theater I work at.

No Hero did suck. Crouching Tiger was way better.

In what way? Not cinematography or action or historical element because Hero blows it away with ease.

CTHD was more sentimental, more mainstream-y, straightforward. It had a girl protagonist -- Michelle Yeah was still hotter :P

Cinematography = pick a blue filter for the rainy scenes, yellow for the desert scenes, and green filter for the palace fight scenes in hero.

Action = Use OpenGL and draw an arrow, then copy it about 1 million times and draw a silhouette of a body with them. By the way prepare to be disappointed in how people die in this movie.

Historical = Maybe, I am not to familiar with Chinese history but I think Troy will blow it away in the history department.

Cinematography = pick a blue filter for the rainy scenes, yellow for the desert scenes, and green filter for the palace fight scenes in hero.

Action = Use OpenGL and draw an arrow, then copy it about 1 million times and draw a silhouette of a body with them.  By the way prepare to be disappointed in how people die in this movie.

Historical = Maybe, I am not to familiar with Chinese history but I think Troy will blow it away in the history department.

:lol: Yes, that's it.

Troy....talk about bloated, completely unoriginal in every way blockbusteria fodder with laughable CGI . At least the Gladiator had Crowe, and Pitt is no Crowe.

I assume you guys saw Hero by downloading it off of the internet?

Naturally DiVX.

One of the 10 best flicks I saw in 2003. One of my faves, for sure.

They're re-releasing it here, subtitled and chopped up. :puke Why would people who fill up on the Potters and the Spidermans would want to see this I have no idea. Oh well.

Speaking of Russell Crowe, I rented that "Commander Of The Sea" or "Spankmaster" or whatever the hell it is. I had the subtitles on, and I still couldn't understand what anyone was saying. I turned it off after like 45 minutes. I just couldn't hang in there.

Seriously, I'd say that "The Postman" was a better movie. :ph34r:

Speaking of Russell Crowe, I rented that "Commander Of The Sea" or "Spankmaster" or whatever the hell it is.  I had the subtitles on, and I still couldn't understand what anyone was saying.  I turned it off after like 45 minutes.  I just couldn't hang in there.

Seriously, I'd say that "The Postman" was a better movie.  :ph34r:

Lets not say things we can't take back now... ;)

DK and I saw it on DVD w/ subtitles.

And Brad Pitt is a considerably cooler (not better) actor than Crowe.

And?

I think you need to fill up on his coolness in that fine piece of homoeroticism known as the 1st half of Fight Club. Or better yet, stop using 'cool' as an epithet. Or, ever comparing that sand-chewing hole of Suck known as Brad Pitt to a solid actor/epic lead as Russel Crowe. LMAO.

And?

And Troy is going to be action-fest, not a drama that requires Oscar-caliber acting from Achilles.

Or, ever comparing that sand-chewing hole of Suck known as Brad Pitt to a solid actor/epic lead as Russel Crowe. LMAO.

Troy isn't a movie based on one actor. Brad Pitt role in Troy isn't comparable to Crowe's in Gladiator. Would you prefer Crowe be Achilles?

Speaking of Russell Crowe, I rented that "Commander Of The Sea" or "Spankmaster" or whatever the hell it is.  I had the subtitles on, and I still couldn't understand what anyone was saying.  I turned it off after like 45 minutes.  I just couldn't hang in there.

Seriously, I'd say that "The Postman" was a better movie.  :ph34r:

Was the movie in french Hammerhead? Just curious because back from an overseas flight, I was able to watch the movie but it was all in french with english subtitles. ;)