What movie are you most looking foward to this

Be Good

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was the movie in french Hammerhead? Just curious because back from an overseas flight, I was able to watch the movie but it was all in french with english subtitles.  ;)

No, it was in english. I couldn't understand the particular brand of english that they spoke, though.

It's just a horrible movie. I watched it with my brother and a couple of my buddies, and they couldn't stand it either.

. Would you prefer Crowe be Achilles?

No, The Russell is too old for the role. (But I would pay to see Crowe and O'Toole read an Apu post. )

Nothing is gonna save that flick from bloated inconsequential corn-dom. Which is why me and my friends will be there, 1st row style. :headbang

fill this out and it will tell you what kind of movies you best like and provide you with link to the movies coming out this summer that you would probably like the best...

movies.com quiz

answer it gave me:

Blockbuster Buff

Astronomical budgets, big-name stars, and lots of computer-generated special effects — this is the trifecta for Blockbuster Buffs. Favoring explosions and eye candy over dialogue and plot, these escapists live for summer movie season and care not what those snobby critics think.

fill this out and it will tell you what kind of movies you best like and provide you with link to the movies coming out this summer that you would probably like the best...

movies.com quiz

answer it gave me:

Or u can wait til The Movies come out on PS2, Gamecube, XBox and PC later this year and make your own. :o

movies.com quiz

answer it gave me:

This is what I got,

Thrillseeker

Ashley Judd, Freddy Krueger, Alfred Hitchcock — these names are all familiar to the Thrillseeker, that movie lover who can't get enough of scares and spine-chills. It doesn't matter what form they come in (monster movie, detective mystery, serial-killer horror, sci-fi); all suspense-filled flicks are welcome with the Thrillseeker. :lolhitting

Thrillseeker

Ashley Judd, Freddy Krueger, Alfred Hitchcock — these names are all familiar to the Thrillseeker, that movie lover who can't get enough of scares and spine-chills. It doesn't matter what form they come in (monster movie, detective mystery, serial-killer horror, sci-fi); all suspense-filled flicks are welcome with the Thrillseeker.

EDIT: DBAH0 YOU COPYCAT HOW DARE YOU

After evaluating your answers with a highly complex series of algorithms, we've determined that your Summer Cinema Caucus party affiliation makes you a(n) …

Family Filmster

Whether they've got a crew of children in tow or are themselves just young at heart, Family Filmsters flip for flicks aimed at entertaining kids. They're most often spotted at weekend matinees and aren't distracted by crying babies or popcorn-chomping preteens.

Thrillseeker

Ashley Judd, Freddy Krueger, Alfred Hitchcock — these names are all familiar to the Thrillseeker, that movie lover who can't get enough of scares and spine-chills. It doesn't matter what form they come in (monster movie, detective mystery, serial-killer horror, sci-fi); all suspense-filled flicks are welcome with the Thrillseeker.

EDIT: DBAH0 YOU COPYCAT HOW DARE YOU

Hey, I got in 1st, if anythin u copied me, although I was quite shocked at what I ended up with. :lol: