2003 Spring Preview

Chisoxfn

Very interesting article, I didn't know all those pitchers would be at spring training. I'm surprised Mr. 1st Round pick Royce won't be there.

Its extremely rare for someone drafted during the previous season to get to ST. He'll probably make an appearance next year.

I disagree slightly with the lineup.....Crede should be batting 7th, not Rowand....and Olivo is the starting catcher, not Alomar....Alomar will probably start opening day and he will probably be the starter for April...and then his knees will probably go out, leaving the door wide, wide open for Olivo....or in other words, I'd say Olivo is the starting catcher.

the lineup isn't my opinino or assumption, but fact.

Manuel stated his lineup at soxfest and that was it. will it change? maybe, but going in that is how it will be. although Olivo is the catcher of the future, they aren't giving him anything.

I disagree slightly with the lineup.....Crede should be batting 7th, not Rowand....and Olivo is the starting catcher, not Alomar....Alomar will probably start opening day and he will probably be the starter for April...and then his knees will probably go out, leaving the door wide, wide open for Olivo....or in other words, I'd say Olivo is the starting catcher.

its just a tenative roster...

2003 Spring Preview

By Mario Scalise and Ross Meister

Febuary 17, 2003

Well wsc, its nice to see that your articles up. It appears to be well written. What part did Mario write and what part did you write? My first article should be up in a day or two...

We split time, yet, Mario edited it.