McDonalds to offer Adult Happy Meals

Texsox

CNN Link

McDonald's adult Happy Meal arrives

The Go Active! package for grown-ups includes salad, water and even exercise tips.

May 11, 2004: 12:02 PM EDT

NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - McDonald's gave its grown-up customers their very own Happy Meal box Tuesday that comes with water, salad and a booklet of exercise tips

You will have to click the link to see what the prize is ;)

I do love hearing someone order like a Big Mac, super size Fries and then a diet coke.  It just always makes me laugh.  I know some peeps just like diet better, but it's still funny.

I think that everytime I order a diet with my junk food. What happens though is that while dieting, you drink the diet stuff, and your taste buds adjust to it. Now when I go back to reagular pop, it's like drinking liquid cotton candy and it knocks me on my butt!!! I know the silliness in it all, but man, that stuff is soooooooo dang sweet! Plus, you can lose 15 lbs. just by cutting reagular pop and juice out of your diet. :D That stuff is just vicious.

I do love hearing someone order like a Big Mac, super size Fries and then a diet coke.  It just always makes me laugh.  I know some peeps just like diet better, but it's still funny.

That kills me too. Here's this huge fatass person in front of me ordering an extra large fatbomb meal and a diet soda. I have to laugh at people like that, I just cant help it.