Rob Dibble Interview

Guest wsc425

Dibble was asked today by an interviewer who would be the supriser this year, you know like the angels of 2003, just pulling it off.

Dibble responded,"I believe the Chicago White Sox. They added 20 game winner Bartolo Colon, and Billy Koch who throws 100 mph. With the addition of Koch, he will fit in nicely with guys like Howry in the bullpen."

Howry is gone, pal. Long gone.

This tendency for networks to hire ex jocks sometimes produces laughable moments such as the one Dibble just provided. I don't think I ever saw anyone throw a baseball harder than a young Rob Dibble. However his intellect was and is quite limited. Sometimes it's downright "nasty".

This tendency for networks to hire ex jocks sometimes produces laughable moments such as the one Dibble just provided. I don't think I ever saw anyone throw a baseball harder than a young Rob Dibble. However his intellect was and is quite limited. Sometimes it's downright "nasty".

Or according to Bill Walton its downright "terrrrrrrrrible".....