C.Berman

What is with all the promotion because CB is doing 3 Sunday night Sportscenters, I like CB ( Does anyone on TV get pd more and do less per year ) but the hoopla by Espn on this is really annoying every 10 minutes. :puke

After the all-star game was over, All the announcers (I think Harold R., Peter Gammons, Tim K., and Berman were commenting on the game of course. Then toward the end, Berman was commenting on how he was surprised that a fan didn't attack the players on the field and got a good laugh out of that, and gave whitesox fans a bad rep. He also mocked the hawk (if I remember correctly) didn't even say the saying right.. Never liked him ever since.

(Forgot to mention Harold was commenting on how good The Cell looks that year from the previous years and Berman quickly changed to a different subject like that was never brought up. He's also said some stuff to the bears team as well but I won't get into that.)

Sorry I sound like a pesky dude, but that's just how I feel about him.

I dont like it very much either.. I mean besides prediction the Patriots in the Super Bowl every year, what has he really done for me?

He always(or atleast usually) predicts Bills-49ers.

If a Bills-49ers Superbowl ever happened in Berman's lifetime, well, let's just say Chris Berman could cross a fantasy off the list(probably the one between having a 3-some with two hot chicks and having a 4-some with three hot chicks)

He always(or atleast usually) predicts Bills-49ers. 

If a Bills-49ers Superbowl ever happened in Berman's lifetime, well, let's just say Chris Berman could cross a fantasy off the list(probably the one between having a 3-some with two hot chicks and having a 4-some with three hot chicks)

I bet he would want his best friend Tom Jackson in on that too. Sorry Harry Reynolds. ;)

I like Berman doing football highlights.  That's about it.  He is pretty much useless between February and August.

i agree, his fastest 2 minutes is good stuff and same with the top ten plays of the week.

about the whole fan attacking a player or whatever, thats the only comeback cubs fans can seem to find and i think its hilarious cuz all they can do is rip on the fans but cant find anything to rip on about the actual team itself.

I thought Berman and Stuart Scott were gonna start making out at the end of last Sunday's SportsCenter. They were shaking hands and looking lovingly at each other for what seemed like 10 minutes. Hilarious.

Berman is absolutely f***ing useless.

A self-promoting windbag. The forced nicknames are REALLY horrible.

I thought Berman and Stuart Scott were gonna start making out at the end of last Sunday's SportsCenter. They were shaking hands and looking lovingly at each other for what seemed like 10 minutes. Hilarious.

Berman is absolutely f***ing useless.

A self-promoting windbag. The forced nicknames are REALLY horrible.

Betta not tell Tom Jackson that. ;)