BBTN and more garbage

CSF

The boobs and dumbasses that call themselves ESPN ranked the 12 "best" pitchers pitching tonight in the majors. A few of those names:

Zito

Penny

Kevin Brown

Kerry Wood

Martinez

Leiter

Carlos Silva

That's 7. And of the 5 others, no Mark Buerhle to be found anywhere on that list.

7 innings, no runs, 2 walks and 6 strikeouts later, screw you ESPN. :fyou

The boobs and dumbasses that call themselves ESPN ranked the 12 "best" pitchers pitching tonight in the majors.  A few of those names:

Zito

Penny

Kevin Brown

Kerry Wood

Martinez

Leiter

Carlos Silva

That's 7.  And of the 5 others, no Mark Buerhle to be found anywhere on that list.

7 innings, no runs, 2 walks and 6 strikeouts later, screw you ESPN.  :fyou

um, boobs? lol

The boobs and dumbasses that call themselves ESPN ranked the 12 "best" pitchers pitching tonight in the majors.  A few of those names:

Zito

Penny

Kevin Brown

Kerry Wood

Martinez

Leiter

Carlos Silva

That's 7.  And of the 5 others, no Mark Buerhle to be found anywhere on that list.

7 innings, no runs, 2 walks and 6 strikeouts later, screw you ESPN.  :fyou

i think they were doing those coming into tonight and mark was terrible coming into tonight

and no offense but the sox dont have to be mentioned in everything in the media ya know, you always complain about this stuff and it gets kinda old. :ph34r:

Please, stop watching baseball tonight, and finsish watching the Sox. When the game is over, DO NOT TURN ON ESPN, I repeat, DO NOT TURN ON ESPN. Watch something else.

Summah Donnah (Loved that skit on SNL)! I turned to it during the pitching change after Mags hit.

Sabathia & Halladay were 2 of the others.  I'll try to find out the other 3.

Jerome Williams was most likely one of them.

Who cares though, I mean really. We don't get coverage, and it's us against the world, and we come out swinging. Next thing you know, we have 15 runs.

Let them not care about us.

At least Karl Ravech acknowledged that Buerhle could've been part of that list. After they reviewed the Sox-O's game, Ravech asked over the long haul, who should be happier, Sox or O's. Kruk chose the Sox, but lamented that they have no closer. Doofy Reynolds and Gammons chose the O's. Oh, and Reynolds was quick to dismiss this game and it's wonderful 15-0 asswhipping. I'm shocked!

I'm not bothered by the lack of coverage. It's always been that way. And it wouldn't have bothered me if they were picking the 12 best pitchers in all of MLB. And it wouldn't have even bothered me if the requirement was a .500 or better record (which Zito doesn't have, BTW). But to ignore a guy, who while not pitching up to his level, has still pitched decently kind of pisses me off.

I dont understand why any of you guys watch. If your watching for the Sox, we all know way more about them then any of the idiots over there do, so why are you watching? If its for highlights, just wait till sportscenter.

Everybody here has some wierd maschochistic urge to watch BBTN then come here and b**** about what the idiots say. I dont know what it is.