Sox post game show

NUKE_CLEVELAND

Robin was the man. I remember at my first Sox game, being out on the RF concourse walking to the gift shop in LF and Robin hit a HR towards the front of the section we just walked by. That was one of the cooler things to see.

However, we really don't have a need for Robin right now.

Here's the thing, who gets dropped in favor for Ventura? I don't want to see GLoad, I think he's a more productive player then Robin. Heck, I want to see Gload get consistent at bats because I feel he'll be a good player for the Sox.

However, if the Sox are going to drop a pitcher, since they will be carrying 12 once they call up Diaz, then Ventura could make sense, just for his leadership , although I don't see him getting many at bats.

Here's the thing, who gets dropped in favor for Ventura?  I don't want to see GLoad, I think he's a more productive player then Robin.  Heck, I want to see Gload get consistent at bats because I feel he'll be a good player for the Sox.

However, if the Sox are going to drop a pitcher, since they will be carrying 12 once they call up Diaz, then Ventura could make sense, just for his leadership , although I don't see him getting many at bats.

I dont personally advocate bringing him back cause I too feel his time is past and our infield is deep all of a sudden with great talent.

"That Rangers guy" !!!!!!!!!!! Hilarious.

I'm not talking about putting Ventura into the starting line up, that's for sure. But he's a class act and still can be a productive backup at 1st and 3rd. Hell, I can't think of many people I'd rather see in the batter's box with the sacks full of Sox. Robin kinda had a knack for that.

I like Gload. But as a lot of people said, he's been a AAAA player his whole career. He may do just fine but he certainly hasn't proven anything yet. I feel the Ventura can be more of an asset to the Sox than Gload. However, as far as "bang for the buck", Gload is probably our best bet.