Mexican Air Force? Spots UFOs

DonkeyKongerko

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americas/05/...s.ap/index.html

http://www.thesandiegochannel.com/video/3292568/detail.html

Got this video link off FARK. If anyone remembers the movie Signs, this was one of the first signs and I believe it was also in Mexico.

I am waiting for a birthday party video from Brazil and then I'm stocking up on water.

that was the weakest ending EVAR :ph34r:

I actually felt that the way everything tied together made the ending good, and it had a good message. Though I can see how you can say it sucked considering water kills them...they could have at least made it some sort of chemical.

Signs, wow I loved that movie.

One of my favorites.

What movie were you watching? :huh:

As for the ending, it wasn't bad ending. You obviously haven't seen 12 Monkeys because it has the worst ending ever. The movie wasn't bad until it had NO ENDING!!! I get mad just thinking about that unfulfilling ending. :angry:

What movie were you watching? :huh:

As for the ending, it wasn't bad ending. You obviously haven't seen 12 Monkeys because it has the worst ending ever. The movie wasn't bad until it had NO ENDING!!! I get mad just thinking about that unfulfilling ending. :angry:

well everyone told me how awesome this movie was so i was let down maybe not worst EVAR but not great by any means

Also, isn't there WATER in the atmosphere of earth? Or didn't it RAIN on some of the aliens?? How stupid were these creatures?? And how can oxygen/hydrogen kill them yet they breathe oxygen I'm assuming??

Just airing out some long-repressed disappointment with the movie.

If I were a skeptic I would be laughing at the cover up. That's weak. That's like Men In Black when they say it was light that deflected off of Venus. :lol:

I was thinking the same thing when I read that. There was something on NBC5.com's site about it being something like swamp gas...that one set me off on a good laughing fit.