Post your questions for Jeff Bajenaru!

Heads22

Post your questions here or PM them to me or email them to me....man hands will be answering your questions for FutureSox!

This won't be a voice interview or anything like that, but Jeff has agreed to take time out of his day to answer these questions.

Alex

Also, if you want to include your first name and location with your question, that would be cool.

What is with 'Man Hands'?? :lol:

Is there any type of discouragement among the older players in the minors, especially AA, who have little if any chance of playing in the majors? Do they provide good leadership for the young prospects hopeful of playing in the MLB?

Also why do you complain about your playing time in my MVP dynasty?

Andrew Marciniak

Darien Il

What is with 'Man Hands'?? :lol:

Is there any type of discouragement among the older players in the minors, especially AA, who have little if any chance of playing in the majors? Do they provide good leadership for the young prospects hopeful of playing in the MLB?

Also why do you complain about your playing time in my MVP dynasty?

Andrew Marciniak

Darien Il

LOL, Damaso is always complaining his playing time in my dynasty. I guess he actually talks in the game. :D

I have several general questions you can ask him:

-What baseball team did you follow growing up?

-Do you feel you could immediately help the Chicago White Sox if called up today, or do you believe more time in the minors would help you further develop as a pitcher?

-Even though you have been experiencing success as a closer, would you be willing to change roles if the White Sox management felt it was necessary?

I'm not sure if this has been answered on soxtalk.....

-With the vacancy left by Felix Diaz in Charlotte, have you heard anything about your chances of being called up to fill his spot.

Ken Svientek

Palos Heights, IL

Jeff: What is the toughest thing you've faced thus far in your career (adversity wise).

What would you consider the hardest thing about playing baseball sa well as the most important thing;

Do you pay a lot of attention to the White Sox or Knights since they are the two destinations that lay ahead of you?

Question for Mr. Bajenaru:

Is it true that you pitched last season without using a breaking ball, trying to help your elbow recover? I don't recall seeing the slider you are throwing this year much if at all last year. Did you just throw fastball/changeup last year? What have you added this season?

Best of luck on continuing a great season.....

Rex, Birmingham, AL

Question for Mr. Bajenaru:

Is it true that you pitched last season without using a breaking ball, trying to help your elbow recover?  I don't recall seeing the slider you are throwing this year much if at all last year.  Did you just throw fastball/changeup last year?  What have you added this season?

Best of luck on continuing a great season.....

Rex, Birmingham, AL

Definitly ask this one -- That would make last season's numbers more impressive, and further solidify this season's numbers.