Best Sox hitter

BigHurt4evah

Who is the best Sox hitter in the lineup?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Sox hitter in the lineup?

• Frank Thomas
    • Magglio Ordonez
    • Paul Konerko
    • Other

I love Frank but until he proves he is back (which i think he will) I gotta go with Maggs.

THAT I agree with. Nobody said it that way until you, and I'm glad you did. Frank does have a lot to prove, just like he did in 2000, and we all know what happened that year. But yes, if you are talking right this second, you'd have to go with Mags based off of last season's performances. But like you, I feel that Frank will definitely rebound and prove that he's one of the premier threats in the sport.

I love Frank but until he proves he is back (which i think he will) I gotta go with Maggs.

THAT I agree with. Nobody said it that way until you, and I'm glad you did. Frank does have a lot to prove, just like he did in 2000, and we all know what happened that year. But yes, if you are talking right this second, you'd have to go with Mags based off of last season's performances. But like you, I feel that Frank will definitely rebound and prove that he's one of the premier threats in the sport.

The opposing pitchers are going to be s***ing their pants when they have to face the middle of our line up. Both of these guys are going to kick ass this year. :bringit

The opposing pitchers are going to be s***ing their pants when they have to face the middle of our line up. Both of these guys are going to kick ass this year. :bringit

:huh: + :huh: = the opposition's pitching coach and manager when their pitchers look for help from the mound while fireworks are lighting up the South Chicago sky.

:bringit (this little guy is cute, by the way)

Frank Thomas the best Sox hitter ever!  Now--including Maggs,  Ever--including Shoeless Joe.  It is a shame 80% do not realize that.  Take a look while you have the chance.

Frank Thomas WAS the best Sox hitter ever... I'll agree with that. Maggs IS the best Sox hitter today. Now if Frank can become the old Frank Thomas, then yes, I'll agree with you.