OZZIE GUILLEN POPS OFF!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

Some dude from Channel 7 was interviewing Konerko asking him why he was being sat for the 2nd game in a row & Oz overheard it and went crazy. Here's what he said.

"I make the f***ing lineup not you ok"

"I'm gonna do what I need to do to win the game ok"

This was on the news just recently with the nasty words bleeped out.

FUNNY AS s***!!! Defenitely gonna be my new signature.

Some dude from Channel 7 was interviewing Konerko asking him why he was being sat for the 2nd game in a row & Oz overheard it and went crazy.  Here's what he said.

FUNNY AS s***!!!

Was it this guy he b****ed at?

wls_bio_markgiangreco.jpg

If so, the bastard deserved it.

Some dude from Channel 7 was interviewing Konerko asking him why he was being sat for the 2nd game in a row & Oz overheard it and went crazy.  Here's what he said.

FUNNY AS s***!!!

The same exact lineup is in that was in yesterday except Miguel is in there instead of sandy, and the sox scored 15 runs yesterday that's exactly how it should be keep that lineup in if it's working.

Newspaper and televison sports reporters are unbelievably stupid. They ask questions only to start some controversey They've been doing it for years. That clown was just egging PK on in hopes of starting an "I hate the manager story." Ozzie was dead right to step in and embarass the reporter and take PK off the hook. What do you think Jerry Manual would have done in the same circumstance? He probably would have hung around waiting for the answer. And then call his wife to see if he should cry or something.

Good for Ozzie. I think we picked a real winner. Yhat is just another example of Ozzie establishing his authority. Good for Ozzie.

Newspaper and televison sports reporters are unbelievably stupid.  They ask questions only to start some controversey  They've been doing it for years.  That clown was just egging PK on in hopes of starting an "I hate the manager story."  Ozzie was dead right to step in and embarass the reporter and take PK off the hook.  What do you think Jerry Manual would have done in the same circumstance?  He probably would have hung around waiting for the answer.  And then call his wife to see if he should cry or something.

Good for Ozzie.  I think we picked a real winner.  Yhat is just another example of Ozzie establishing his authority.  Good for Ozzie.

Totally! No way does Oz take any crap from some hack from the television.

JM would have offered him an ice cream and let himself get second guessed into changing the lineup again.

Ozzie ain't gonna let the piss-ant media around here tell the story they WANT to tell. He is gonna tell them the f***in truth at let the people decide whether he is doing a good job. I look forward to more outbursts as long as they are well-timed and not tasteless (like KW overturning tables).

Guest JimH
I see him about once or twice per week. I will ask why he asks dum questions. I can tell you that he hates the cubs and loves the sox.

I actually think he's pretty good, and yeah, I know he's a huge Sox fan.

So he should be used to abuse!! :lol:

Wills wants to go the Lantern tomorrow nite, it will be a busy day. Shall I send your best to Man Hater??? I think 'ol Johnny is going through all the Playboy Lingerie Special Editions as we speak. :wub: :lol:

I go to school with this guy kids and have met him personally through hockey and he is a great guy.

Giangreco is an asshole for no other reason than making fun of Walter Payton's appearance at a charity fundraiser while Payton was deathly sick which forced Payton to go public with his liver disease which killed him shortly thereafter.

f*** Giangreco.

Giangreco is an asshole for no other reason than making fun of Walter Payton's appearance at a charity fundraiser while Payton was deathly sick which forced Payton to go public with his liver disease which killed him shortly thereafter.

If he didn't know about the disease....

Everyone makes mistakes.

Newspaper and televison sports reporters are unbelievably stupid.  They ask questions only to start some controversey

that is by far one of the most ignorant posts i've ever seen

it's not legitimate for someone to ask paul why he's been sat two games in a row? doesn't seem like he's starting any controversy right there.

although I don't care because it's TV: the root of all evil.