OZZIE GUILLEN POPS OFF!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

that is by far one of the most ignorant posts i've ever seen

it's not legitimate for someone to ask paul why he's been sat two games in a row? doesn't seem like he's starting any controversy right there.

although I don't care because it's TV: the root of all evil.

NO, it's not legitimate. Ask the man making the lineup...Ozzie.

O/T -- Who was the sportscaster who died a while ago from NBC?

Tim Weigle

As for Giangreco supposedly making fun of Walter, he had no way of knowing he was sick. The guy should be cut some slack. Giangreco likes hockey, so he's OK in my book.

Tim Weigle

As for Giangreco supposedly making fun of Walter, he had no way of knowing he was sick. The guy should be cut some slack. Giangreco likes hockey, so he's OK in my book.

I thought he was ABC. There was a sports caster from NBC that died as well - very young too. Can't recall his name though.

Weigal was on Abc and Cbs, but not NBC. I think he's thinking of Darrian Chapman.

As for Giangreco...he's alright in my book...He does pretty balanced coverage and he's a paisan. I also like Blanzy.

I don't mind a reporter asking Paulie what up? Paulie answered that he had a soar neck yesterday, but he was healthy today and he'd have to ask Oz why he isn't starting. That's it. no big deal...

IMHO, Oz didn't need to pop off, but I don't mind that he did...he was just establishing his ground with the reporters.