All Together Now:

cwsox

as I was playing games with the Admin controls this morning I was humming "All Together Now"

as the Admins have all together now made a decision,

on behalf of Chisoxfn Jas, Heads, Molto, Mr. Showtime, Murcie, ss2k4, Spiff, and myself, we having all consented and agreed,

I have made Aboz an Admin and I welcome Aboz to new service at soxtalk :cheers :snr

Aboz, I asked for and received permission to be the one to make you an Admin and officially welcome you; it is an honor for me to do so for such a good poster and mod who brings so much talent and dedication to soxtalk! :headbang :headbang :headbang

Thank you all for the congrats... :headbang :headbang :headbang

This especially means a lot coming from you Vince as we've had a rocky past but over the past few months have grown into friends and have had several great conversations on here just recently. I appreciate your support.

Congratulations Aboz. :drink  :cheers  :headbang  :cheers

Your first duty as Administrator is to expose all anonymous posters who browse Soxtalk.  These people really irritate me.....WHAT ARE THEY HIDING!?  ;)

I'll answer that

1. several of the admins do it, I assume, for reasons of their own

2. several of the posters do it, I assume, for reasons of their own

3. several of the players do it, I assume, to not be deluged with comments every time they read the boards

You really think players read the board?? Any evidence to support that? That is awesome if they really do. I'm sure one of them must.

Congrats aboz! I've been hear so short of a time and already I've seen you deserve this.

You really think players read the board?? Any evidence to support that? That is awesome if they really do. I'm sure one of them must. 

Congrats aboz!  I've been hear so short of a time and already I've seen you deserve this.

Both second hand knowledge and being able to see who the anon posters are. There are Sox players who read/have read the board, and it is well known that we have a contingent of posters in the minors, and also players who read here and don't post.

Congrats aboz!  I've been hear so short of a time and already I've seen you deserve this.

Do not be surprised. If there was a web site devoted to your company, and you might be mentioned, wouldn't you read it?

Players have a lot of time on their hands, love sports, and most are wired.

And congrats Abo :cheers

Kudoz, Aboz.  :cheers

I can't help but notics the growing number of BeatleHeads that also just happen to be admins...  Guess that means PA is S.O.L., huh?  :D

So there might be a promotion in your future ;)

And PA was SOL long before we found out he was an anti-Beatle-ite :lol:

as I was playing games with the Admin controls this morning I was humming "All Together Now"

as the Admins have all together now made a decision,

on behalf of Chisoxfn Jas, Heads, Molto, Mr. Showtime, Murcie, ss2k4, Spiff, and myself, we having all consented and agreed,

I have made Aboz an Admin and I welcome Aboz to new service at soxtalk :cheers  :snr 

Aboz, I asked for and received permission to be the one to make you an Admin and officially welcome you; it is an honor for me to do so for such a good poster and mod who brings so much talent and dedication to soxtalk! :headbang :headbang :headbang

What a suck up you've become I think I like the ornery cw better ;) :lolhitting

I guess Abo promised to vote Democratic in the next election ;)

What a suck up you've become I think I like the ornery cw better  ;)  :lolhitting

:fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

(in a most kind, caring, and loving Christian way of course)