Game Thread Game 1

redandwhite

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I have decided to forsake my knowledge of the cw scoring system.  I hope you understand.  :huh:

Frank flew out to right is 7

Valentine flew out to deeeeeeep right is 7

Kongerko grounded out to third is, depending on as to whom, 5-3, 6-3, 4-3, 1-3, or if the pitcher covered the base, 3-1

but lacking the century old scoring system in this thread, you absolutely rock for doing what you are and you are the man today! :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

Well the Sox are helping the Rookie look like a Cy young. Even though Valentin got robbed by the wind keeping that ball in the yard.

Gee, never seen them do that before.

How is it after coaching change AND manager change, we still have this problem??? Are our scouts still the same?

Frank flew out to right is 7

Valentine flew out to deeeeeeep right is 7

Kongerko grounded out to third is, depending on as to whom, 5-3, 6-3, 4-3, 1-3, or if the pitcher covered the base, 3-1

but lacking the century old scoring system in this thread, you absolutely rock for doing what you are and you are the man today! :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

Isn't right field "9"?

Well the Sox are helping the Rookie look like a Cy young. Even though Valentin got robbed by the wind keeping that ball in the yard.

Just logged on, Hello Sox fans. I saw the MLB game day stats first and see that through 4 innings we have 1 hit. I thought to myself earlier today when I saw we were facing two rookies we have never seen before that we woud be in for a long painful day. It's early in the game so I hope I am wrong, but it has been this teams achilles heel...

I also see Roberts burned us again in the 1st otherwide Big Jon would be even with this new dude.