Game Thread Game 1

redandwhite

Is anyone actually getting a chance to WATCH the game on TV? I only have the game day and soxtalk. Wondering how Jon is looking? I see 3 DP's turned by the defense. That seems real good.

Jon has hung a few pitches that Tejada and now Matos missed. He is getting key double plays when he needs them.

Sox offense doesn't look terrible but O's have played solid D so far.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jon has hung a few pitches that Tejada and now Matos missed.  He is getting key double plays when he needs them.

Sox offense doesn't look terrible but O's have played solid D so far.

Thanks! Usually Jon's problems come in the 1st inning or in bunches. He seems to be doing pretty good. Now as we have all said: Wake up offense!

ONE HIT!!?

If these AL teasm were really smart they would bring up rookie pitchers for every game against the Sox. I am sure we would be 0-162 at the end of the year. It is a strange deal when we go from 15-0 and beat the heck out of an established ML pitcher to one hit through 5 against a rookie.

We have hit the ball to the track at least 5 times now

Do any of you remember HOW MANY TIMES WE DID THAT LAST YEAR? honestly, it seemed like we averaged at least 2 warning trank shots a game last year and all it means is an out. We won 15-0 by laying down bunts, hitting line drives, and hitting to open holes. I want a CONSISTENT ball club!

Watching game day and they have Roberts batting against Cabrera. This must be the aggressive trading ideas that Kenny has? He traded for Cabrera in the middle of the game.

Hahaha! I almost just got caught in class cuz i laughed so hard at that! :D :D :D :D :D

Do any of you remember HOW MANY TIMES WE DID THAT LAST YEAR?  honestly, it seemed like we averaged at least 2 warning trank shots a game last year and all it means is an out.  We won 15-0 by laying down bunts, hitting line drives, and hitting to open holes.  I want a CONSISTENT ball club!

That's exactly what we need, a consistent ball club, hopefully next time around we put some hits together and get some runs.