Game Thread Game 2 Diaz first start

WHarris1

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He normally hits well out of the 2 hole. And I didn't get to see today's game and looked over the play by play. I didn't know he sucked out of the 2 hole as well. Carlos is the worst, I despise him.

Yes, he does hit better out of the 2 hole, but he's just in a slump period, no matter where he's hitting. He'll get out of it... I just love how everyone hates Carlos now because he's going through a bad hitting month... Why isnt everyone down on Konerko? Everyone seems to forget the god awful year he had last year, meanwhile, Carlos was our best player. But s***, since he's batting .230 in May..Wow, he sucks! Worst player ever!

Give him a break! :banghead

I just love how everyone hates Carlos now because he's going through a bad hitting month... Why isnt everyone down on Konerko?  Everyone seems to forget the god awful year he had last year, meanwhile, Carlos was our best player.  But s***, since he's batting .230 in May..Wow, he sucks!  Worst player ever! 

Give him a break! :banghead

I've always hated Carlos. He has no brain when it comes to baseball and is anything but graceful in LF.

Um, I thought most posters here were down on Lump...er...Konerko?  :huh:

Well, i know there was a fair share of Pauly haters, but what im saying is, everyone is quicker to get down on Carlos because he's a streaky hitter. Im very confident he'll break out of it real soon! :headbang