SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BASEBALL TEAM!!!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was there Wednesday for the Rainout and then skipped school yesterday and went to both games, so my excuse is not being able to drive and having gone twice already this week. I know that isn't very good, but there is a slight chance I can go Sunday. Hopefully.

Well I was there Wednesday for the Rainout and then skipped school yesterday and went to both games, so my excuse is not being able to drive and having gone twice already this week. I know that isn't very good, but there is a slight chance I can go Sunday. Hopefully.

that is no excuse :D

that is no excuse :D

If I lived in the city and/or could take the red line I would go a whole lot more, but I have to agree to having my dad take me which is hard to do because it is an hour drive at least each way...

BTW- You can still get 19 tickets in section 110 row 22 on ticketbastard so it looks like a disappointing crowd possibly tonight.

Got Work Friday, Work Saturday, Work Sunday.

Wow.......doesn't my life suck?

Well 2 weeks from now, they're home all week playing tex and ana.

I'll be out of school by then, I know I"m going on the 28th against anaheim, I'll definitely be going to one of the tex. games too.

CC, we'll be in lot E drinkin' beers before the game if you want to join us.

Thanks for the offer Steff!! I'll try and swing by. I was pissed I missed everyone on opening day. Sunday is probably my best chance to stop by, but it'll be tough cause I'm golfing in the morning. If not we'll definitely hook up next time! Either way let's bring home a series winner!! :headbang :headbang

Thanks for the offer Steff!!  I'll try and swing by.  I was pissed I missed everyone on opening day.  Sunday is probably my best chance to stop by, but it'll be tough cause I'm golfing in the morning.  If not we'll definitely hook up next time!  Either way let's bring home a series winner!! :headbang  :headbang

If you miss us.. we're in our seats tomorrow. 127 row 24 seats 1-4

lol she is not one of the olsen twins she is one of my friends that i go to school with we have been lfriends since i was like five

: qwerty if you ever want to go to a sox game I got your ticket and beers, as long as you bring her with. :wub: